God Save the Hat!
- Is it necessary to list only one bullet point for a category? If the Ska band Madness performed its 80s hit “Our House” on the palace roof, then heck yeah! I really like Madness (and I know they ruled the UK at one time), but does anyone else think that seemed … random?
So, I thought to myself ... the British … promotional apparel … blog deadline (not necessarily in that order). Where is the connection? Hats—but in a broader sense. Good luck finding something a la Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie style with a company logo imprinted on it. However, more practical caps and headwear are huge sellers in this industry. With so many options to choose from, where does one begin? I put on my thinking cap and decided to showcase the following:
- Polyester Foam Front Solid and Two Tone Color Five Panel Pro Style Mesh Back Caps from Otto International Inc.
- Adult Sized Lindu Straw Safari Hat from Jacobson Hat
- Peter Grimm – Drifter Cowboy Hat from S&S Activewear
- Headwear Prof Brushed Cotton Visor from Atlantic Coast Cotton
- Adult Knit Cap with Visor from Heritage Sportswear Inc.
- The Sportailor Fisherman Hat from TSF Sportswear
- The Snowball Hat from Alternative Apparel
- Acrylic Knit Beanies with USA Star Stripes from ATT Headwear (ATT Proline)
(Editor's Note: If you visit Promo Marketing's Free Search Engine and type “Headwear,” 3,971 results show up. Type “Hat,” and you get 4,870 results. Finally, type “Cap,” and you can sort through 10,063 results. Not too shabby.)