The 2014 #Online18
These are the most influential people online in the promotional products industry based on their Klout score.
Here is your 2014 #Online18
1. @Danazezzo, Dana Zezzo, Jetline, 65
2. @JeffreyPJacobs, Jeff Jacobs, QCAlliance – *
3. @ToniaAllenGould, Tonia Allen Gould, TAG Source-63
4. @DaleDenham, Dale Denham, Geiger –63
5. @DannyRosin, Danny Rosin, Brand Fuel – 61
6. @SteveWoodburn, Steve Woodburn, BrandExtenders – 52
7. @Jlmade, Jacob Yount, www.jacobyount.com– 49
8. @Heidithorne, Heidi Thorne, HeidiThorne.com – 50
9. @heymarkgraham, Mark Graham, Right Sleeve Marketing – 50
10. @RogerBurnett, Roger Burnett, Iclick Decorate -49
11. @PromotionsMan, Scott Thackston, Aprons Etc.- 48
12. @thepublicitygal, Lisa Horn, The Publicity Gal- 47
13. @promobrain, Mike Freestone, The Promo Agency – 46
14. @eldeflecto, Brian Beam, The Pop Shop – 46
15. @Bellantone, Paul Bellantone, PPAI – 46
16. @bobbylehew, Bobby Lehew, Robyn Promotions - 44
17. @Ponzie, Steve Pons, APG/Golf Town - 45
18. @ASI_MBell, Michele Bell, ASI – Klout 42
There are some people on this list that are much more influential than their scores indicate and there are many people who are very influential who are not on this list at all. Klout is largely unbiased so as long as I had the right names of people to consider, this list is about as unbiased a list as can be generated despite the many issues with the imperfect rating of Klout.
Take advantage of what the influential industry leaders are sharing online and learn from as well as engage with them. To follow the #Online18 on twitter, you can follow the twitter list at https://twitter.com/GeigerCIO/lists/online-18.
To be included in the list:
1. I had to know about you (I did a lot of research including analyzing the followers/followed of people on the list).
2. You had to have a twitter account.
3. You had to have a Klout Score.*
4. You had to be a person and not a brand of a company (the line is blurry in some cases, I did my best. I will share the online influential brands in a future post.)
5. You could not have a high fake score (all scores were adjusted for inactives and fakes using statuspeople.com results and explains why the order has some #’s out of order).
If you have a high Klout score and wonder why you are not on the list, check http://fakers.statuspeople.com/Fakers/Scores before you leave a comment. It is possible you were disqualified because of a high fake follower count. Otherwise, I probably did not know about your online influence, drop me a note in the comments below.
If I missed you or someone you know, please update the list by adding your name and twitter @username in the comments so we can all learn from them.