Ringing in Mother’s Day
So, like OMG, have you seen the ginormous diamond Angelina Jolie has been flashing in Hollywood or whatever country she is trying to save? Bad pun alert: If you haven’t, then you must be living under a rock.
After a seven-year long courtship filled with the laughter of children and the tears of Jennifer Aniston, “Brangelina” have decided to take the marital plunge. In true celebrity fashion, it’s all about the ring. According to US Weekly, Jolie’s engagement ring “boasts a 7-carat center emerald-cut diamond with another 9 carats of tapering emerald-cut diamonds around the platinum band.” Oh, and did I mention the estimated price tag is $500,000?
When I hear someone say “the ring,” I now know that means Jolie’s ring. It’s mindboggling that one ring (not the one that rules them all even—you’re welcome, LOTR geeks) has taken on a larger-than-life persona of its own. Seriously, can you tell me more about Jolie’s new piece of jewelry or more about her performance in Lara Croft: Tomb Raider?
So, what do promotional products have to do with any of this? Does May 13 ring a bell? It’s Mother’s Day! Although a 7-carat ring might not be appropriate for the occasion (moms might disagree), there are plenty of options to choose from. The best part? It doesn’t even have to be a ring.
Here are some ideas to get started:
- Give her a gift truly that’s truly from the heart such as the Genuine Mozambique Garnet Heart Ring from Prime Recognition.
- She will treasure the 14k Gold Pearl Necklace from Black Forest.
- Complement her classic beauty with the Tapestry 1 Crystal Drop Earrings from Castle Merchandising Inc.
- Prove you know her best with the 3 Charm Bracelet from Calconix Inc.
- Maternal bonds are unbreakable just like the Circle Diamond Pendant Necklace from Tourneau.
Whatever you decide, don’t forget an inscription (“To Mom with Love” is always nice).
Editor’s Note: Angelina’s engagement ring isn’t even that pretty.