A Facebook Trend I'm Thankful For!
I've not done this either, but I am going to. Here are a few things I'm thankful for:
- I'm thankful for a faith that has carried me though many years, keeping me grounded, with a focus on caring for others, having integrity, and giving me peace in the midst of life's insanity.
- I'm thankful for my wife who amazingly puts up with me. (We just celebrated our 20-year anniversary!)
- I'm thankful for my son, who is growing into an amazing young man. He's a leader, a great drummer and is a good friend to many people.
- I'm thankful for my daughter who has become an amazing woman and mom to her kids.
- I'm thankful for our three unique dogs that bring us such joy: Spud, the miniature dachshund with a big personality. Barlow, the rescued lab, who has a sweet, loving spirit. And Kobe, our pound hound senior citizen that is full of life.
- I'm thankful for good coffee, my home and the great community I live in.
- I'm thankful for the growth of FreePromoTips.com, the industry resource program I started with a vision to help others as I was helped when I entered the industry.
- I'm thankful for the many friends I've made in the industry. The relationships I have with business colleagues and supplier partners make my career choice rewarding.
- I'm thankful for a group of industry leaders who have generously given of their valuable time to help me with business direction. (You know who you are.)
- I'm thankful that I have the opportunity to try and make positive difference in my local community and my industry.
- Lastly ... I'm thankful that I have a platform to share my thoughts and address issues that effect our business and personal lives. Going forward, my goal is to give more people the opportunity to reach our significant FreePromoTips audience of over 50,000 industry contacts. If you are interested in contributing please feel free to contact me.
What are you thankful for? Whether you write a formal list or simply reflect on thankfulness, this is the season where we can reflect on the past year and look forward to the coming year. I wish you all the best during the Thanksgiving and Christmas season.