The Riskiest Product in Our Industry…
Here are a few tips to ensure you are purchasing safe products:
Ask your flash drive supplier about their Quality Control (QC) protocol. If they aren't sure what you're talking about or can't walk you through it you should consider buying elsewhere. Ask for references that you can call to check on their quality and service. If they won't provide them, move on! And NEVER buy blind from the web. Establish a relationship with a supplier who answers your questions assists you with your sales and makes you feel comfortable when you call.
The manufacturer TIER 1 uses is more than a little crazy about quality, which is why we asked them to share their expertise. If you're nerdy and into details here is the testing procedure:
- Test all incoming raw NAND (the memory component) chips
- Format all incoming NAND, which removes absolutely ANYTHING that might have been surreptitiously added to the chip (Take note of this IBM!)
- Test again after NAND is soldered to the IC (integrated circuit board)
- Test while loading data if there is a data load
- Test after data is loaded
- Test 100 percent after put into casing
- Test a statistically valid sample before shipping
WANT TO BECOME A FLASH DRIVE EXPERT IN 5 MINUTES?
You can start selling more; SAFE flash drives at higher margins! Email Education@Tier1Flash.com for a brief educational brochure (5-minute read) that will give you enough focused knowledge to appropriately scare your client, establish yourself as a flash drive expert and position yourself as the safe solution allowing you to close flash sales at higher margins even when competing against lower prices.
Armed with the right tools you can beat the online lowball price sellers on this hot promotional product. Take advantage of these free resources your friends at FreePromoTips.com and TIER 1 FLASH are providing!