Meaningful Change is the Result of a Clear Vision
2) Financial—What is your relationship with money and wealth? Do you worry about money? Are you living within your means? Have you reached a place where the things you own no longer own you? What is your vision for yourself if the financial aspects of your life were exactly where you wanted them? Set SMART (Specific, Measureable, Achievable, Realistic, Timely) goals around this area of your life and you'll take the first step to reaching them.
3) Spiritual—Your religious beliefs or lack of them need to be a part of your vision. Are you at peace with yourself and the source of your energy, your values, your purpose and sense of meaning? This exploration is the deepest, most personal and in my view, most important.
4) Emotional—How is your emotional state? Are your thoughts controlling you? All negative emotions are the result of believing untrue thoughts. Have you explored where your emotions are coming from? Do you have mechanisms in place to help you find emotional balance and inner peace? Do you have a picture of where you would like to be? This needs to be a part of your vision in order to create positive and meaningful change.
5) Relationship—How are you doing with the important relationships in your life? Are you still actively writing a love story with your significant other? How's the family? Have you got a best friend? Life is a more pleasant journey when we share it with those we love. Loving those we want in our lives requires a vision as well. They are experiencing this chaotic change as well. You can enjoy the journey with those you love.
6) Health and Wellness—Your physical body is the vessel that you have to take you on this amazing trip called life. Your body changes too. You need to make wise choices every moment to care for your body and mind. Choosing healthy foods in the right amounts. Choosing to exercise the body to give you the strength and vitality you need to accomplish and experience your life goals. Wise food choices and commitment to exercise will also relieve stress and create positive emotions that self-perpetuate good habits.