My 10 Most Popular Blogs for 2013
5. Offensive Tee Shutters Screenprinter
A post that hypes an article I wrote about a screenprinter that went out of business due to printing an insanely offensive T-shirt. You can read the original article right here.
4. Six Inspirational Quotes Perfect for Helping you Survive the Fourth Quarter
Some wisdom-fuel to help you through the tough months. Conspicuously not included:
"The Fourth Quarter is outrageously terrible." —Me.
3. Promotional Giveaways for "Man of Steel" Absolutely Bonkers
I feel like 90 percent of the reason people clicked on this blog was because I used the word "bonkers" in the headline. I do not regret my decision.
2. Six Unexpected Upsides of the Government Shutdown
Remember when the government shut down and it was tremendous blemish on the history our great democracy? Good times.
1. The Toronto Star's "I Got Hired at a Bangladesh Sweatshop. Meet My 9-year-old Boss"
The Toronto Star wrote an incredible article about life in a Bangladesh sweatshop. You should read the whole article, but if you don't have time, my blog will give you the basics.
That's it! Thanks for reading everyone and see you all next week!
MONDAY MIKE FACT: I think I'm going to go see Anchorman 2 on Christmas. SO. EXCITED.