The Most Interesting (Sales) Man in the World
As a sales person, he is clairvoyant and omnipotent. He has built an impeccable reputation in the promotional products industry as a master of his craft. With each passing sales year, his legend grows. He is, The Most Interesting (Sales) Man in the World.
Read of his greatness:
- He closed three sales on his way in to the office this morning alone. Two were strangers who stopped him in the street;
- His clients call just so that they can leave him a voice mail message;
- His CSR could tell you stories, oh could she ever tell you stories, but then she'd have to kill you. And she would;
- His sales manager quit out of sheer respect for his abilities;
- His bid requests are returned with three words on them: "I'll do it."
- Clients learn the cost of a job when his invoice arrives;
- Grateful customers pay immediately. In cash;
- His business card features his picture. Nothing else;
- He once punched a Buyer. That's right. You heard me;
- When someone raises an objection, he simply smiles. They apologize at once;
- His sales pitch: "You need this";
- He once turned in an expense report that simply read, "Lunches." Accounting wrote him a five figure check, no questions asked;
- When he arrives at a company, receptionists call the customer to say, "He will see you now";
- The only reason he loses a customer is death. Theirs.
He is, the Most Interesting (Sales) Man in the World.
Perhaps you know him. Perhaps you have dealt with him. Perhaps you can describe him yourself. If so, add a comment...
Have you signed up for Bill's free weekly video sales tips and Short Attention Span Webinars? Go to www.aspirefor.com for more information. Bill can be reached at email@example.com.
Bill Farquharson is a sales trainer for the graphic arts. Email him at Bill@AspireFor.com or call (781) 934-7036. Bill’s two books, The 25 Best Print Sales Tips Ever and Who’s Making Money at Digital/Inkjet Printing…and How? as well as information on his new subscription-based website, The Sales Vault are available at BillFarquharson.com.