Use Your Password to Focus and Motivate You
Clearly it doesn't matter what your password is. The NSA is going to read our email and I'm not too worried about it, but I'm not a paranoid privacy person (see my blog paranoid privacy parts).
But that isn't the point of this blog. The point of this blog is to use your password to focus and motivate you every day.
The point of this blog is NOT to:
- Convince you to use different passwords for sensitive sites. But you might want to read this great blog post on lifehacker.
- Convince you to use software like www.lastpass.com or 1password to secure your passwords and make your life so much simpler. (But you really should.)
- Point out the hypocrisy of those of you whine about the government checking your email and phone but you leave your passwords open for easy hacking. (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)
- 730000inSales! A great way to keep focused on your annual sales goal.
- 40GPmargin$ -- A great way to focus on your margin.
- Make5ColdCallsADay$ -- Remind yourself to make those calls
- PrayOrMeditate10MinutesToday -- Helps you take time for yourself
- July72000# -- A great way to remember an important date like a birthday or anniversary but be careful, this is one of the easiest to hack if people get some personal information.
- QuitSmokingByDecember&SaveMyLife -- You can do it!
- DrinkLessWine+Beer -- Help remind yourself to cut back a little.
- Run@8MinuteMiles -- Motivate yourself to hit a new training goal
- SendDaleAGift! -- Remind yourself to send me a gift. 🙂
- LeaveACommentOnThisBlogSoIDontFeelLonely! -- (It's nice to get comments via private messages but there is something very nice about getting a thumbs up or comment on the blog.)