Year-end Tips to Increase Sales Now!
While some may be slacking off this time of year, savvy promotional products sales professionals know that it's not too late to bring in year-end sales. Here are five things you can do now to maximize your sales and income!
1. Tie Up Loose Ends. Call all your clients with projects that are open but haven't closed yet. Remind them that pricing will most likely change in the coming year and that it's not too late to place the order. Offer them an incentive for ordering now.
2. Last Minute Holiday Gift Orders. Some clients and prospects wait until the last minute. Many of our suppliers can meet tight deadlines. Contacting them now may bring you additional business.
3. Money in the Budget. Many companies have a "use it or lose it" policy. Call all your current clients to see if there is money in their budget that needs to be spent this year. Entice them to buy now by offering great deals and special pricing.
4. Free Marketing Check-up. Offer a free promotional marketing check-up to help your clients plan ahead for the coming year. A phone call or email now can bring in last minute sales opportunities and help to set up meetings for January.
5. Gift for Referral. Create a gift for referral program using a popular or coveted promotional item as the gift. Your current clients most likely know others that can purchase from you and will gladly send business your way, especially if they know they are getting a gift.
Happy selling and happy holidays!
Rosalie Marcus, The Promo Biz Coach, is a promotional products business expert, coach and speaker. Combining her skills and years of experience in promotional sales, she helps her clients sell more at higher profit margins and dramatically increase their incomes! Get a FREE special report: 10 Big Mistakes Promotional Professionals Make and How to Avoid Them and a FREE Skyrocket Your Sales audio download at www.promobizcoach.com. Reach her at Rosalie@promobizcoach.com or (215) 572-6766.