The 3 Product Categories Seeing the Most Demand (and How to Sell Them)
Sponsored by: SnugZ USA
Speakers: Brittany David, MAS, Chief Revenue Officer, SnugZ USA; Tom Goss, MAS, President, Image Source; David Wilaj, M.A., Economic & Research Analyst, Printing United Alliance
Even as vaccine distribution ramps up and the second round of government aid becomes available, the U.S. economy has a long way to go before it makes a full recovery. That leaves promo distributors in an uncertain position—some are thriving, but many others remain in survival mode, looking to weather the storm and emerge stronger on the other side.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to gain an edge in the current, hyper-competitive promotional products market as Brittany David, MAS, of SnugZ USA; Tom Goos, MAS of Image Source; and David Wilaj of NAPCO Research identify the product categories seeing the most demand and key strategies for selling them.
Using industry data collected by NAPCO Research in collaboration with Promo Marketing, the panel-style discussion will cover
- The three product categories currently seeing the strongest demand
- Case studies highlighting sales success stories in these categories
- Sales strategies and tactics for these products (and others)
- Which product categories are poised to bounce back next
- Key economic indicators and what they tell us about the industry’s timeline for recovery
Sponsored by Snugz USA
Couldn't make it on January 26th? No problem! Promo Marketing webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.