HPC Global Adds Multiline Reps
To assist and support the company's aggressive growth plans, HPC Global, located in Hanover, Pa., has added eight multi-line representative groups throughout the U.S. They are:
- West: Steve Alegria and Nowell Wisch, MAS, of Discovery Bay, California-based Awesome Lines!
- Midwest: David Hunzelman of Pine Island, Minnesota-based DMH Marketing and Deborah Mann, CAS of Chicago, Illinois-based DMannding Results
- Southwest: Dan Pauley of Grapevine, Texas-based Pauley Marketing
- New England: Lee Coscia, Stephen Monahan and Thomas Monahan of Bridgeport, Connecticut-based Themco LLC
- Mid Atlantic: Walter Brzyski, Christi Davis and Erin Kidd of Lincroft, New Jersey-based Team Walter B
- Southeast: Mark Heidmann and Karin Otterstrom of Sarasota, Florida-based Southeast Marketing
"HPC Global is growing, and we wanted a highly experienced team of multi-line sales professionals to support the needs of our distributor customers," said Michael A. Kogutt, MAS, vice president of sales of HPC Global. "We hand-picked this select group because many of them have both distributor and supplier backgrounds in addition to their multiline rep experience. This unique perspective allows our reps to better understand and assist distributors in their day-to-day sales efforts. Having this great team of sales pros on board with HPC Global is a real asset our customers—one that will make working with us better than ever."
For more information, visit www.hpcglobal.com.