Proforma Opens Five New Offices in NovemberDecember 12, 2012
Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions based in Cleveland, recently announced the addition of five new offices to its network:
- Laura Cofman and Howard Kornfield, co-owners of Proforma D² in Suwanee, Ga.
- Chavi and Eli Goldberg, owner of Proforma Imagine Art in Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Princess Harper, owner of Proforma PLH Merchandising in Montgomery, Ala.
- Angie Jacks, owner of Proforma Integrity Plus in Indianapolis, Ind.
- Janice Pratt, Proforma JP Marcom Advantage in Tampa, Fla.
The Proforma Network of owners and support-center staff look forward to working with these individuals to help them grow their businesses and reach their goals. Proforma provides its members with access to award-winning business development sales tools and marketing programs, unrivaled purchasing clout in the industry, comprehensive and efficient back office services and the opportunity to have more fun together. Proforma Owners, with state-of-the-art technologies, enable their clients to grow with innovative marketing solutions such as direct mail, promotional products, e-commerce solutions, commercial printing services, multimedia services and business document printing.
For more information, visit www.proforma.com.